Where can you meet your instructor?
Ski and Snowboard meeting points
All ski and snowboard lessons starts from Morillon 1100.
The exact meeting point depends of your lesson level. You can read it on your lesson ticket so make sure you check it ahead of time to make sure you start your lesson on time.
- Beginner kids, Ourson, Flocon : at the snow garden in the beginner area.
- Kids from 1st star to Gold star : next to the Essert chairlift, in front of your level sign.
- Beginner Teens & Adults : next to the Essert chairlift, in front of your level sign.
- Teens & Adults 1st to 4th class : next to the Sairon Charlift, close to the chalet.
- For all level : At the arrival of the gondola, on the chairlift side, at the bottom of the metal stairs.
- For all, ski and snowboard levels : At the bottom of the Sairon chairlift (on the restaurant La Combe side) unless if « jardin d’enfant » ("snow garden") is indicated on your lesson ticket, then you need to meet your instructor at the snow garden below, in the beginner area.