To help your children make the most of their classes, please consider:
- Equip them properly: anorak, mittens, sunglasses, sunscreen, handkerchiefs
- Mark his clothes and skis
- Avoid beeing nearby and calling your child during classes
- Let us know about your child’s health problems
- The wearing of the helmet is strongly advised for children on the slopes
- Let Instructors decide on possible class changes
- Your child is on holiday and the goal is for him to enjoy himself and want to come back. So, respect his rhythm and do not try to make him a champion before the time!